Visitors

Thursday 10 October 2019

A Cold Day in Hell.

Freeze a  jolly good fellow, Freeze a jolly good fellow, Freeze a jolly good fellow and so say all of us.
Look, if puns were good enough for Shakespeare, then who am I to argue against their use?
Here we are on day ten of Inktober and I have just completed days four, five and six. Why am I so late? It is because I spent an extraordinary amount of time on the scribble above (day four and "Freeze" was the prompt word). Far too much time actually, but I am pleased with the result. I experimented with two different pen nibs. One is a Gillot for very fine lines and the other is, um, not. The not Gillot is a heavier line, but I like them both.
You ought to be able to see days five and six below, but with Blogger who can say?


No comments:

Post a Comment