Visitors

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Death Makes An Apology

Hello, O best beloveds. Do you like the title for this entry? I thought it had a nice thirties or forties pulp feel to it. They often had titles like 'Death Wore High Heels' or 'Lady Don't Run', never titles like 'The Dame Was An Astrophysicist' or 'Mayhem In Comfy Slippers'
Nevertheless, I reaped a lovely seven points this week, despite forgetting to shade part of the armchair: therefore, my thanks and blessings to those lovely people who enjoyed my scribble enough to vote for it. The theme this week was British Summer Time and you may gaze upon all the entries and very worthy winners HERE. A change of cartooning routine enabled me to actually produce something. Lots of room for improvement, but then that's always the case isn't it? If it wasn't, it would be a very complacent world wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment