Visitors

Thursday 10 November 2011

Self-Puffery. It's All Me Me Me!

This is going to seem very presumptuous on my part, but I have nominated myself for the humor (sic) section of the Blogger's Choice Awards for 2011. Follow the link, sign up and vote like you have never voted before. If you do this, and as a thank you, you may gaze upon my Edgar Allan Poe offering. It is part of an on-going scenario-situation-parameter-interface-word/image inter-exchange-duplex-thingy-blah blah-artefactoidal project. And one day I'll get the damned thing finished.
Remember: A vote for Brendini is a vote for common sense. A vote for anybody else is a vote for SATAN and ALL his hellish minions. Therefore, a vote for anybody else will immediately consign your mortal soul to eternal torment and you wouldn't want that, now would you? Think of it - NO chocolate digestives to dunk in your tea ever again. Is that what you really want? Is it?
You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment